The intention behind this discussion is to instigate the formation of an autonomous village or network of nodes in Northern BC.
One that consists of Anarchists, Warriors, Land Defenders and those who are interested in simple low tech. living, decolonization, traditional subsistence, martial skills and raising kids in a bush community.
This is a call out to those who want to liberate, nurture and defend a territory that they can call their own because they have become part of it. We want to create a culture of Subsistence and Resistance. If these ideas speak to you then lets get the ball rolling and make it happen.
For the purpose of discussion I’ll list a few topics that could be expanded upon. But of course these are all just ideas and everything is open to suggestion. Look at this not as a framework but as a starting point for forming a real project.
Way of Life:
- How we interact with each other
- How we obtain &/or share food, supplies, money, etc.
Finding the Location
- Whether it is private property, rented, squatted, traditional territory etc.
- Do we have to buy it? How can we afford it?
- Anarchist, Traditionalist, etc.
- the commune vs, the community, vs. the village
- Living simply (using less and simple tech.)
- Relearning the skills necessary to take care of ourselves and each other
- Solidarity and Networking
Some inspirations worth checking out: